Thursday, June 30, 2011

10 Years

It is hard for me to believe that Jason and I have been married ten years. It makes us feel old. I am truly blessed to have the life that I have and half of my life is my husband. I really wish that my scanner worked and I could scan in a wedding picture, but no such luck today. The oldest pictures we have on the computer are 5 years ago when Bailey was born.......

We told each other no gifts, because we are headed to Hawaii in July (so excited for that). However, my sneaky husband made me a DVD of pictures of the last 5 years...hence the scanner not working. Some day you will have to watch it. It was very sweet, it made me laugh and cry all at the same time.

Love you babe! I can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment