Monday, June 6, 2011

Day of many finales

Bailey had her last T-Ball game on Saturday and also her ballet recital. She ended up getting a trophy in T-ball. I think that might be the reason that she played t-ball so it is a great thing that she got one.


Saturday night was her ballet performance. The entire thing was adorable.

Nana Lyn, Papa Pat, Aunt Julie, Shell, and Cliff all came to support our star dancer.

If you ever plan on having a dancer- good thing to know is that you are supposed to buy the performers flowers. A quick trip to the store by Dad at intermission saved the day.

I even surprised myself while watching Bailey's group perform.....I got a little teary eyed. She was so cute and she was trying so hard. It just touched my heart. She is such a sweet girl and I am such a proud Mama.
Sorry about these videos....they are a little bouncy. I was trying my best, now I understand why my videos were all over the place when my dad was recording us.




Dag nabit. I have been trying to upload her actual dance for over an hour now. I will have to try again another day.This is the finale of all of the tiny tutus.

1 comment: