Saturday, September 24, 2011

Goodbye and Hello

We said goodbye to Ace on Thursday night. It was a VERY VERY hard night. The entire family was in tears and I ended up having a slumber party with the girls because they needed extra cuddles. They are still missing him, I know we only had him for a little while, but the girls have known him for almost 3 years. He was a great dog for our family and he will be truly missed. We love you Ace.


On Friday I got to meet my new nephew, Lucas Scott. He came in at 9 pounds and a pure joy. He is adorable and mom did a great job. Here is a quick pic of the proud Grandma, isn't my mom looking good!


The Sanderson Family-Claire LOVED the baby. When I got to hold him first, because I was racing home, she said, "Give me my baby back!" It was adorable. Baby Lucas will be loved. I can't wait to spend more time with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment