Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First Game

This weekend was Bailey first t-ball game. I can definitely say that I laughed a lot. These kids are just adorable. It is the first game of many and I know that bailey learned a lot in just one game. She had fun and can't wait for the next game. Here she is carrying her gear in. Yes her shirt says "Castro" and he hat says "Bailey 1". This is not our doing, the entire team is like that.
Wearing her Lumberjack helmet! Got to be the pitcher in the first game, and was up to bat first because she is #1.
Now don't get me wrong, there was a lot of looking around and quite a bit of fingernail biting on Bailey's part.
Afterwards the high fives for the other team.

This is Bailey's second at bat...I deleted a few swings for you, I didn't think you wanted to see the strikes.




Here she is running to third base......look at the wheels on this girl! :)




Brooklyn, Bailey's friend, was up to bat when she ran home. The first time up to bat everyone made a big deal about her touching home plate. This time she made sure to touch it.



3 comments:

  1. I bet Jason was proud! Such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Bailey! If we ever get a sunny day we'll have to come watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute... she must make her daddy proud!! She definitely can run fast!

    ReplyDelete