Monday, June 28, 2010

Last Weekend

I had a wonderful weekend. It finally felt like summer, meaning we actually got sun here. Jason and I took the girls to the beach on Saturday. The girls spent hours digging in the sand, then we (guess I should say they) went in the water. We all had soooo much fun, I can't wait to have more days at the beach this summer.

Did you notice the Wildcat shirt?? Go Linfield!!

Yes they were wearing swimsuits in the ocean in Washington!

Then on Sunday I got to go visit my Nielson/Weaver side of the family (I just include myself in this amazing family...there is no real relation). I got to celebrate Bethany's upcoming wedding and visit with some of the most amazing women. You ladies never cease to amaze me. Thanks so much for always making me feel welcome. I can't wait to see you all again in September.

It was interesting telling people that Bec and I met 13 years ago. It feels like I have known her forever. Love you!

Roberta, Pam, Bethany (Beffy), Ashley (all grown up), Netty, and Rebecca (Becky-Roo)

WOW! Such amazing women!

2 comments:

  1. Of course you are part of the family!! You too are an amazing woman and I'm so grateful for you in my life, Jill Ann. It was great to see you this weekend. Our time is always too few and far between.

    Thanks for posting the pictures! :)

    Love you,
    Becky-Roo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beach pics! The girls are darling and growing up! The first pic of Maddie I was thinking it was Bailey!

    ReplyDelete