Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crazy Kids

I just had to share this interesting little story. A dear friend of mine called me the other day. I hadn't talked to her in a while, she starts off the phone conversation with something like this, "I am calling because I need some parenting advice.......my daughter keeps throwing fits." The conversation continues, within 2 minutes of being on the phone (this always happens to me) the girls start to fight over something. This time it is a puzzle, it escalates and they are both screaming. Maddie wants the puzzle Bailey has....Maddie rips it out of Bailey's hands. All the while I am still on the phone talking about giving my girls timeouts, mind you with two girls screaming in the background. Then Maddie runs away, trips and hits her head on a toy. I was thinking...."Are you sure you want parenting advice from me". However, I think it worked out in the end for both of us to know that kids throw fits and there is just nothing we can do about it sometimes.
Here are a few pics of my girls just being themselves. This is a pic of the girls one afternoon....it got really quiet in the house, when I went looking for them they were just playing in the car. It is now one of their favorite places to play.

I snapped the next picture to show you Bailey's latest fashion. I think she has only 4 different patterns on. It is also raining and I MADE her put a coat one. That girl would wear shorts and a tank top every day if I would let her. Hopefully summer weather will actually get here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment