Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer Fun

This summer has already been so much fun. The best part is I have spent so much time with family. My sisters and Mom had our first annual girls weekend. I had a blast and I adored spending time with the 4 ladies that I look up to most in the world.


The girls were given 6 American Girl dolls. They have not stopped playing with them. We are still blown away by the kindness of Eastyn.


While Jason was on a history trip, we spent time with cousins. Here we are with the Sanderson's at a splash pad.


The next day we did some berry picking. We picked blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. They were delish!


The final day with these cousins we went on a beautiful bike ride.


Then we got to meet Olivia Weaver! She is as cute as a button. She sucks her fingers like she is in the picture, just like Bec did when she was a baby. She is precious, I can't wait until I get to see her again.


Then we visited with the Spinks.


We had a blast and finished off our visit by watching Shawnie hit an in the park home run.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment