Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Suncadia

This past weekend the girls and I went to Suncadia with the Elhardts. We got to stay in their BEAUTIFUL home. It was such a fun weekend. The first night the kids went straight to the hot tub.




The next day we rode bikes to the park.




Then we went swimming. It was warm enough to swim outside, but just barely. My girls LOVED the slides. Bailey wanted to do them the entire time.



There was a deer sighting from the back deck, so we had to venture out and see them.


To finish the trip off we ate the most amazing dinner made by Matt and Drew. Then for dessert we had homemade ice cream sandwiches.



One of my favorite parts of the trip was having Griffin call my Jilly Bean. It was always so cute and my girls thought it was hilarious.
Thanks again to Teresa for thinking of us, we had so much fun.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment