Monday, July 9, 2012

Mount Rushmore

You can't drive through South Dakota without stopping at Mt. Rushmore.  I guess this was my first time ever at Mt. Rushmore. I had assumed that I had been there at some point, and just forgot about it.  However, after a little research, this was my official first time to Mt. Rushmore.

 We made the small loop around, on a rather hot day, the girls were troopers.  We did however, reward them with ice cream.


Posing in front of the replica inside.  It was a little bit cooler in there.
 After Mt. Rushmore, we went to the Rushmore Caves and went on a tour.  The girls did very well and then right ni the middle of the walk, it hit nap time for Maddie.

Bailey and I went on the zip line.  She is my new roller coaster buddy and this is as close as we could get to a roller coaster.



No comments:

Post a Comment