Tuesday, October 11, 2011

California Birthday Weekend

My birthday weekend finally arrived. I was counting the days and it was worth the wait. I had a blast the entire time.
To start off Becky changed her work flight and flew down from Portland with me to LA. Therefore, my vacation started here in Portland with dinner before we even left. We didn't stop talking until I came home on Monday.
First and foremost, we went to 6 flags, that was my gift from Bec. We spent the entire day there and I laughed so much my stomach was sore the next day. I didn't bring my camera there, but I did buy a pic, I will try and scan it......it shows our pure enjoyment of the rides.
Sunday we drove around and saw a few of the famous spots in LA, like Rodeo drive. It was a little out of my price range, so I didn't shop there. Then we headed down to Santa Monica, where we had lunch with Carson Daly.......a few tables over. Then we did some shopping, closer to my price range.


After Santa Monica, we came back to Sprinkles for a couple of cupcakes. I do have to say that the cinnamon sugar was the BEST cupcake I have ever had.


Bec was VERY excited to see that they had Gluten free.


Then we headed to the San Antonio Winery for a little wine tasting

Monday I headed home after an amazing weekend.


Love ya Bec, I hope this can become a yearly trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment