Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthday Weekend

Started off my birthday weekend by running my first 5K.....for those of you that know me that is a big feat (I HATE running). It was the first race for both Jason and I. Jason came in 24th or something amazing like that. I ran the whole way and that was enough for me. We are training for our first 10K in October, so wish us luck. Here is Maddie getting ready for the kids dash.
Here is the kids dash. Bailey is pretty close to the front and Maddie is somewhere back there. She kind of got pushed aside.

Today I got spoiled all day long with my favorites, Starbucks, no cooking, and a little shopping. We finished the night by going down to Beaches and the Sandersons came to meet us. The kids enjoyed the river walk after dinner.

Quick pic of Jodi before baby (Lucas or Ian) comes out.

Last but not least Jason and I-this guy spoiled me-I am going for 3 nights down to LA for a weekend with my Becky-Roo. It is happening is October, so my birthday festivities still haven't ended.

Thanks everyone for making me feel special on my birthday. Love you all.

1 comment: