Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Program

We have had a lot of Valetine LOVE this past week. Here is Bailey with her dear friend Brooklyn at Brooklyn's party.
We did a little decorating for Valentine's day. The girls did a little more yesterday while Shell babysat they did lots of decorations. Side nore they want Shell to babysit ALL the time now.
Last night was Bailey's preschool program. It was Valentine theme, so I snapped a few pics before we left.
Wonder where they get the crazy posing from.
Here is my pretty Valentine princess. Isn't she precious.
Here is a song from the actual program. Jason shot the video. I am not smart enough to turn it this morning, but I still wanted to share.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what they're singing but I love it! She is darling ;)

    ReplyDelete