Monday, October 4, 2010

Jack Johnson and Griffin

For my birthday Jason got me tickets to the Jack Johnson concert at The Gorge. Two things that I have never done before, see Jack in concert or go to a concert at The Gorge. Two things I highly recommend to anyone that is interested. We had a blast. It is an amazing setting and Jack is always great to listen to.
It was a gorgeous day....80 degrees in October.






Today while Bailey was at preschool Maddie and I got to meet Griffin Elhardt...the best baby ever. Griffin is two weeks old, never cried and made googly eyes at me the whole time we were there. He is also pretty stinkin cute. Many more play dates to come with that little one.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the visit and the taco soup was delicious. We look forward to our next play-date.

    ReplyDelete